Short Term LoanStarting APR 498.34%
Sometimes you may look for short-term loans online to help cover an unexpected or urgent expense. In this situation, Morses Club could help with short-term loans from £300 to £1000, subject to affordability.
Morses Club could help when you face unexpected expenses or bills. Morses Club offers short-term loans between £300 and £1,000, with repayment terms of 35 or 52 weeks, depending on the amount borrowed. All loans are issued subject to an affordability assessment.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 498.34%
- Borrowing Amount £300 - £1000
- Maximum Loan Term upto 1 years
- Processing Time 1 day
- Loan Types Fixed Rate, Short Term, Unsecured
- You need to be 18 years of age or above
- Must be a citizen of the UK
- You should have a functional bank account.
How do Morses Club short-term loans work?
Morses Club’s short-term loans are designed to be as simple as possible. When you apply for one of Morses Club’s short-term loans online, you can choose how much you want to borrow and how long you’ll need to pay it back, to get a repayment plan that works for you.
Once you’ve chosen a loan period, you’ll be able to see your fixed interest rate, the amount you’ll pay for each repayment, and the final overall cost. With no hidden or extra charges along the way, you’ll know exactly how much you need to repay from the start.
Loan periods start at 35 weeks for new customers, with an additional 52-week option, depending on how much you borrow. You’ll be able to work out the best arrangement for you with your local agent when you apply. If you’re approved for one of Morses Club’s short-term loans, your money can be delivered to your door, and your local agent will collect repayments from you in person. Alternatively, the funds can be deposited directly into your bank account.
- Wage Slip
- HMRC Letter
- Accounts Record
- Tax return
- Remittance Advice
- Rent Book
- Landlords Letter(stating contractual payments)
- Local Authority Letter(stating contractual payments)
- DWP letter(stating entitlement)
- Job Centre Plus Benefits Award
- HMRC letter(stating entitlement)
- Working Tax Credit Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Statement
- Pension Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Scheme letter(stating entitlement)
- Utility Bill(s)
- Letter from utility provider(stating contractual payments)
- Payment Receipt Book
- Financial Statement
- Letter from Loan Provider(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered Childminder(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered play scheme leader(stating contractual payments)
- Foster Income Confirmation Letter(stating entitlement)
- Foster Income Remittance Advice
- Court Order / CSA Letter(showing payments received)
5 steps to get your loan
- Choose your loan amount
- Tell Morses Club a little about you
- Get an initial decision online
- Finalize the loan
- Receive your money
- Tangerine LoansShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdGuarantor Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPersonal Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPayday Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Morses ClubEmergency Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubPay Weekly Loan Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubBad Credit Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubHome Collection Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubQuick Cash Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Load more