Personal LoanStarting APR 824.7%
Now and again you may need a little extra help to pay for unexpected bills or to cover emergency costs. If this sounds like you, Dot Dot Loans personal loans might be the answer.
You can apply online to borrow between £100 and £5,000 from Dot Dot Loans with repayment periods of 3 to 48 months, depending on how much you choose to borrow. There's no complicated application form and you don't even need to leave your own home.
With an unsecured personal loan for bad credit from Dot Dot Loans, you don't need to find a guarantor or offer your home or other valuables as security for your loan.
Dot Dot Loan's short-term and long-term calculators will show you an illustrative breakdown of the costs for each of Dot Dot Loan's loans. These costs will never increase either as Dot Dot Loans don't believe in charging extra for late or missed payments.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 824.7% - 1184.50%
- Borrowing Amount £100 - £5000
- Maximum Loan Term upto 4 years
- Processing Time 1 day
- Loan Types Bad Credit, Fixed Rate, Long Term, Unsecured
- You're over 18 years of age for a short-term loan or over 21 for a long-term loan
- You live in the UK and can give address details
- You're currently working or receiving benefits
- You've got a valid email address and phone number
- You can give us your bank account and debit card details
If you choose to apply for one of Dot Dot Loans’ online personal loans for bad credit, you’ll get a quick initial decision that won’t impact your credit file. Dot Dot Loans will only carry out a ‘hard’ credit search, which will leave a mark on your credit file that other lenders can see if Dot Dot Loans make you a loan offer and you accept this.
Dot Dot Loans short-term personal loans range from £100 to £1000 with fixed repayment terms of between 3 and 9 months. Dot Dot Loans long-term personal loans range from £1500 to £5000 spread over 18 to 48 months. The terms available to you will depend on how much you choose to borrow.
Do you offer personal loans for bad credit?
If you have a less than perfect credit history, you may be able to get an unsecured loan for bad credit from Dot Dot Loans.
As a responsible lender, Dot Dot Loans carry out credit and affordability checks on every applicant to try to make sure each loan is affordable. Dot Dot Loans will check your income and outgoings to see if the repayments will be manageable.
So if you’re one of those looking for personal loans for people with bad credit, it’s good to know a poor score won’t automatically rule you out.
Why choose Dot Dot Loans?
- Dot Dot Loans approachable: Dot Dot Loans is an unsecured bad credit loan direct lender rather than a broker, so you’ll always know who you’re dealing with.
- Dot Dot Loans’re quick: You can apply online in minutes and could have your loan the same day depending on how much you want to borrow.
- Dot Dot Loans’re flexible: Whether you want a short or long-term repayment period, you can choose from 3 to 48 months based on how much you borrow.
- Dot Dot Loans’re transparent: There are no extra fees or charges. The amount Dot Dot Loans agree on upfront will never increase.
- Dot Dot Loans fair: You can repay your loan early and there’ll be no additional costs. You may even be entitled to an interest rebate, which means you could get some money back.
How do the repayments work?
The repayment periods on Dot Dot Loans personal loans for UK residents with poor credit depend on how much you borrow. Dot Dot Loans £100 to £1000 loans can be repaid over a 3, 6, or 9-month period, while Dot Dot Loans loans from £1500 to £5000 are repayable over 18-48 months. You can use Dot Dot Loans loan calculators to compare how your monthly repayments could work out.
Dot Dot Loans collect repayments automatically each month on the agreed date by Direct Debit to save you from having to contact Dot Dot Loans to pay. You can keep track of your repayments through the customer portal.
If your circumstances change and you think you may fall behind or miss a payment, please get in touch with Dot Dot Loans. Dot Dot Loans team will walk you through your options and try to come up with an alternative plan.
Dot Dot Loans will never charge you for late or missed payments, however, they could affect your credit score making it harder for you to gain credit in the future. So please contact Dot Dot Loans as soon as possible.
What’s the interest rate?
The interest rate on your loan from Dot Dot Loans will be fixed upfront and will vary depending on how much you choose to borrow.
Some lenders offer variable interest rates where the interest rate can change each month, making it harder for you to budget for your loan, but Dot Dot Loans don’t.
- Tangerine LoansShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdGuarantor Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPersonal Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPayday Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Morses ClubEmergency Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubPay Weekly Loan Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubBad Credit Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubHome Collection Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubQuick Cash Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Load more