Payday LoanStarting APR 49.9%
If it’s not quite payday yet or you need some funds quickly, a payday loan broker Loan Bird can help you until your next salary date. With a panel of payday lenders, Loan Bird acts on prompt payouts and a rapid decision process. Usually, the lending period of this loan option is shorter than that of a short-term loan. At LoanBird, Loan Bird’ll connect you with the right payday lenders as payday loan brokers, so you can easily choose the best option to help you in an emergency.
Representative Example: Loan Amount: £1,000 over 12 months at £107.53 per month. Total Repayment: £1,290.36 | Interest: £290.36. Interest rate: 49.9% p.a. Fixed*.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 49.9%
- Borrowing Amount £100 - £5,000
- Maximum Loan Term upto 3 years
- Processing Time 10 minutes
- Loan Types Bad Credit, Fixed Rate, Secured, Short Term
- The minimum age to use our service is 18
- Must be a current resident of the United Kingdom
- You need an active UK bank account to allow the money to be transferred to you
- Only take out a loan if you can afford to meet the monthly payments
- You must have a monthly income to show you can afford repayments
- Online loans are one of the most efficient ways of borrowing
LoanBird is here to help you find the best deals online with Loan Bird’s fast and free payday loans UK service. Loan Bird is a fully licensed broker, offering payday loans in the UK from multiple FCA-approved lenders to save you from doing the hard work. Loan Bird’s website and handy loan tool compare the best lenders in the UK under one roof, making it easier than ever to find a deal that best suits your needs and affordability.
Payday loans are a type of loan that can be used to cover short-term cash flow issues until your next paycheque comes in. Most lenders offer payday loans online of up to £5,000 and can send money to your bank account within 10 minutes of approval, which can make a world of difference in an emergency.
This form of borrowing is designed to be used for unexpected and unavoidable payments such as emergency bills or car repairs that are higher than usual. This type of loan is not suitable for non-essential purchases such as holidays and luxury goods. They are also not suitable for debt consolidation. However, at LoanBird Loan Bird offer many different types of loans, and you can access them all with one simple application form!
You can borrow from anywhere between 1-month to 36-months, providing an opportunity to choose a payment plan that works for you. You’ll be able to spread repayments over up to 36 months, giving you true flexibility over your total monthly expenditure.
A payday loan provides a short-term financial solution, this should not be considered a long-term fix.
- Available lending amounts of £100 – £5,000
- Lending periods of 1 – 12 months+
Benefits of Loan Bird Payday Loans Online
If you have a less than perfect credit score, many payday loan lenders may not be willing to lend to you. The catch is that you won’t find out until the company has already performed a ‘hard search’ credit check, which remains on your credit file for two years. Applying with different lenders and having multiple hard searches on your file can damage your credit rating further.
You’re Safe with LoanBird
- Fully FCA authorized loan broker in the UK
- Reputable UK lenders
- Service is free
- You’re in control throughout the process
- No pressure sales tactics
- Your information is secure
- Secure website
- No cold calling
- Best APR & Interest rates
- No obligation offers
- Terms are displayed before you accept
- Tangerine LoansShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdGuarantor Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPersonal Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPayday Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Morses ClubEmergency Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubPay Weekly Loan Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubBad Credit Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubHome Collection Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubQuick Cash Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Load more