Pay Weekly LoanStarting APR 498.34%
At Morses Club, Morses Club loans are designed to be a straightforward option for borrowing with simple weekly repayments.
Morses Club pays weekly loans that can be repaid over 35 or 52 weeks, depending on how much you borrow. New Morses Club customers can borrow between £300 and £1000, subject to status.
Once you apply, a friendly Morses Club agent will talk you through your options, finalize your application, and complete affordability checks. They can arrange to visit you at a time that suits you to collect your repayments, giving you a friendly, face-to-face service that works for you. Alternatively, you can make repayments over the phone or online via the Morses Club Customer App.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 498.34%
- Borrowing Amount £300 - £1000
- Maximum Loan Term upto 1 years
- Processing Time 1 day
- Loan Types Fixed Rate, Short Term, Unsecured
- You need to be 18 years of age or above
- Must be a citizen of the UK
- You should have a functional bank account.
Spread the cost of pay weekly loans
When you apply for one of Morses Club pay weekly loans, you will see exactly what your weekly payments will be and how much you’ll be paying over all – the terms of your loan are clear and simple from the start, helping you make the right choice for your circumstances.
Morses Club also understands that your circumstances can change, so there are no hidden costs, and Morses Club doesn’t charge for late or missed payments. If you miss a payment or think that you might, contact Morses Club or your agent so you can get things back on track.
Repay in manageable weekly payments
Your repayments can be collected weekly from your home and you’ll know what these are from the start, so you can budget effectively. You can also make payments on one of Morses Club pay weekly loans over the phone or online via the Morses Club Customer App.
Pay weekly loans for your household essentials
New furniture can be a big investment and shopping for it has to be well thought out. If you are planning to purchase some new furniture or household appliance, it’s not always possible to make a payment in one go, especially if you have a poor credit history. One option may be to apply for a pay weekly loan. Borrowing in this way can sometimes be more affordable than using a buy-now-pay-later catalog or store.
What documents will I need to provide?
- Wage Slip
- HMRC Letter
- Accounts Record
- Tax return
- Remittance Advice
- Rent Book
- Landlords Letter(stating contractual payments)
- Local Authority Letter(stating contractual payments)
- DWP letter(stating entitlement)
- Job Centre Plus Benefits Award
- HMRC letter(stating entitlement)
- Working Tax Credit Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Statement
- Pension Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Scheme letter(stating entitlement)
- Utility Bill(s)
- Letter from utility provider(stating contractual payments)
- Payment Receipt Book
- Financial Statement
- Letter from Loan Provider(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered Childminder(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered play scheme leader(stating contractual payments)
- Foster Income Confirmation Letter(stating entitlement)
- Foster Income Remittance Advice
- Court Order / CSA Letter(showing payments received)
5 steps to get your loan
- Choose your loan amount
- Tell Morses Club a little about you
- Get an initial decision online
- Finalize the loan
- Receive your money
- Tangerine LoansShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdGuarantor Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPersonal Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPayday Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Morses ClubEmergency Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubPay Weekly Loan Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubBad Credit Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubHome Collection Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubQuick Cash Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Load more