Home Collection LoansStarting APR 498.34%
Home collection loans are a type of personal credit that’s delivered directly to your door. Morses Club offers home collection loans from £300 to £1000 for new customers, with repayments made weekly over 35 or 52 weeks, depending on the amount borrowed.
With a home collection loan, you deal with a local agent face-to-face or over the phone and work out the best loan for your needs and circumstances along with the corresponding repayment plan.
Your weekly repayments are collected from your home at a time that suits you, by your agent, who is your dedicated point of contact and will assist with any questions you might have. You can also manage your loan and make repayments via the Morses Club Customer App.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 498.34%
- Borrowing Amount £300 - £1000
- Maximum Loan Term upto 1 years
- Processing Time 1 day
- Loan Types Fixed Rate, Short Term, Unsecured
- You need to be 18 years of age or above
- Must be a citizen of the UK
- You should have a functional bank account.
Why use home collection loans?
Home collected loans can be a good option for many reasons; you may not have a bank account, or you may simply just want to borrow the money in cash.
You could also have a poor or limited credit history. This can make it difficult to borrow money from banks and larger lenders. However, Morses Club will consider all applications individually, whatever your circumstances.*
What are the benefits of home collection loans?
If approved, one of the biggest benefits of home collected loans is the friendly face-to-face service, with a dedicated agent always there to answer questions and be your point of contact.
You also get the benefit of clear and simple costs, so if your Morses Club loan application is approved, you know exactly how much you will repay from the start. Morses Club doesn’t charge missed or late payment fees, and you’ll get a fixed rate of interest so everything is clear upfront.
What documents will I need to provide?
- Wage Slip
- HMRC Letter
- Accounts Record
- Tax return
- Remittance Advice
- Rent Book
- Landlords Letter(stating contractual payments)
- Local Authority Letter(stating contractual payments)
- DWP letter(stating entitlement)
- Job Centre Plus Benefits Award
- HMRC letter(stating entitlement)
- Working Tax Credit Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Statement
- Pension Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Scheme letter(stating entitlement)
- Utility Bill(s)
- Letter from utility provider(stating contractual payments)
- Payment Receipt Book
- Financial Statement
- Letter from Loan Provider(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered Childminder(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered play scheme leader(stating contractual payments)
- Foster Income Confirmation Letter(stating entitlement)
- Foster Income Remittance Advice
- Court Order / CSA Letter(showing payments received)
5 steps to get your loan
- Choose your loan amount
- Tell Morses Club a little about you
- Get an initial decision online
- Finalize the loan
- Receive your money
- Tangerine LoansShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdGuarantor Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPersonal Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPayday Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Morses ClubEmergency Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubPay Weekly Loan Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubBad Credit Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubHome Collection Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubQuick Cash Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Load more