Emergency LoansStarting APR 498.34%
Morses Club provides emergency loans to Morses Club customers who are based all over the UK. With a short online application and all individual circumstances considered, Morses Club loans make borrowing and repaying cash simple. Find out if you qualify for a Morses Club loan by calling Morses Club or using Morses Club's simple application form. You'll get a decision in principle within minutes and loans are subject to an affordability assessment.
You can also use the Morses Club loan calculator to find out how much you could borrow with one of Morses Club emergency loans. Once you've chosen your loan amount and repayment period, you'll be able to see your fixed interest rate, the amount of each repayment, and the final overall costs of the loan so you know exactly how much you'll pay if your loan application is approved.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 498.34%
- Borrowing Amount £300 - £1000
- Maximum Loan Term upto 1 years
- Processing Time 1 day
- Loan Types Fixed Rate, Short Term, Unsecured
- You need to be 18 years of age or above
- Must be a citizen of the UK
- You should have a functional bank account.
Why use emergency loans from Morses Club?
If you are approved in principle for one of Morses Club emergency loans, a friendly Morses Club agent will contact you to carry out an affordability assessment and finalize your loan. This can be done over the phone, or an agent can visit your home to run through this with you.
Morses Club can offer emergency loans between £300 and £1000, repaid weekly over 35 or 52 weeks depending on the amount borrowed. If approved, it’s a convenient way to get the cash when you need it with the option of friendly face-to-face service from the comfort of your own home.
At Morses Club, Morses Club doesn’t charge any missed or late payment fees. You’ll also receive a fixed rate of interest, so you know exactly how much you’re paying back each week.
To make repaying your loan even easier, a friendly Morses Club agent can collect your repayments from your home at a time that’s convenient for you. Repayments can also be made over the phone or online via the Morses Club Customer App.
What documents will I need to provide?
- Wage Slip
- HMRC Letter
- Accounts Record
- Tax return
- Remittance Advice
- Rent Book
- Landlords Letter(stating contractual payments)
- Local Authority Letter(stating contractual payments)
- DWP letter(stating entitlement)
- Job Centre Plus Benefits Award
- HMRC letter(stating entitlement)
- Working Tax Credit Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Statement
- Pension Letter(stating entitlement)
- Pension Scheme letter(stating entitlement)
- Utility Bill(s)
- Letter from utility provider(stating contractual payments)
- Payment Receipt Book
- Financial Statement
- Letter from Loan Provider(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered Childminder(stating contractual payments)
- Letter from registered play scheme leader(stating contractual payments)
- Foster Income Confirmation Letter(stating entitlement)
- Foster Income Remittance Advice
- Court Order / CSA Letter(showing payments received)
5 steps to get your loan
- Choose your loan amount
- Tell Morses Club a little about you
- Get an initial decision online
- Finalize the loan
- Receive your money
- Tangerine LoansShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdGuarantor Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdShort Term Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPersonal Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Loan BirdPayday Loan Starting APR 49.9%
- Morses ClubEmergency Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubPay Weekly Loan Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubBad Credit Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubHome Collection Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Morses ClubQuick Cash Loans Starting APR 498.34%
- Load more