Unividual is a successful financial advice business in London with an office in Paddington, just off platform one of the train station. Whilst Unividual has got a lot of clients in the heart of the city, Unividual also look after people and businesses across the entire South East, from Reading to Norfolk and Northampton down to Brighton.
- 3+ years in business
- Serving London
- Financial Advice London
Top Rated Financial Service
- Bankoyo Spring St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Parkside Private Finance Limited Burwood Pl, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Park Advisory LLP Praed St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- FinAccDirect Spring St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Portt & Co Eastbourne Terrace London
- Anico Financial Services Ltd Queensway London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Buckingham Gate Chartered Financial Planners Northumberland Ave London financial consultant financial counsellor
- First Wealth Broadstone Pl London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Caroline Banks & Associates Ltd Seymour St London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Independent Wealth Planner Stratford Pl London financial consultant financial counsellor
Opening Hours Monday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Telephone +442036260454 Get Direction Map 19, Eastbourne Terrace, London W2 6LG Customer Queries: Contact
Headed up by Chartered Financial Planner and Director, Lewis Baxter, the financial advisers Unividual has based in Unividual’s London office are some of the best in financial services. No matter whether you want a one-off piece of advice or want a complete overhaul of your finances in every area, Unividual can fit Unividual’s advice around your availability and busy lifestyle.
Unividual’s business originated in the South West but Directors Lewis and Cherie-Anne opened their second office in London nearly 5 years ago. Positioned just off Platform One of Paddington Train Station, the office is a prime location for people working in Paddington Basin or commuting through the station. There were two objectives in opening Unividual London: firstly to better serve clients, offering personal financial advice and businesses financial advice across the M4 corridor and throughout the capital. Secondly, to open up an additional talent pool for Unividual’s next generation of financial advisers. The office now has three Chartered Financial Planners, including Tottenham and London financial adviser Matt Finch, two trainee financial advisers and three financial planning assistants.