CFM Financial Planningin London
CFM Financial Planning was established to provide high-quality advice on all forms of financial planning. CFM Financial Planning was set up to cut out the jargon and to make a commitment to you and your family’s financial interests. You will always receive the best advice. About CFM Financial Planning As we are competent Financial Conduct Authority-approved specialists and not salespeople, you can be confident that our advice is in your best interests.
- Protecting you and your family.
- Peace of mind for your loved ones and family.
- Private medical insurance cover all the family.
Top Rated Financial Service
- Unividual Eastbourne Terrace London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Bankoyo Spring St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Parkside Private Finance Limited Burwood Pl, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Park Advisory LLP Praed St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- FinAccDirect Spring St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Portt & Co Eastbourne Terrace London
- Anico Financial Services Ltd Queensway London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Buckingham Gate Chartered Financial Planners Northumberland Ave London financial consultant financial counsellor
- First Wealth Broadstone Pl London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Caroline Banks & Associates Ltd Seymour St London financial consultant financial counsellor
Business ProfileCFM Financial Planning
Opening Hours Monday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Email [email protected] Telephone +447843009840 Get Direction Map 12 Earlsbrook Rd, Earlswood, Redhill, London RH1 6DP, Reservation: Book now
Customer Queries: Contact
Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) is a plan set up in place to pay your monthly mortgage amount whilst a mortgage is in place. This kind of insurance pays for a specified period if you suffer from any form of accident, sickness, or unemployment. The cover can be set up in various different ways to ensure that you receive the exact amount of cover needed. Anyone with a mortgage should consider this kind of protection as it gives them peace of mind. If you already have another cover in places such as ASU, Critical illness, or income protection then this coverage may well not be needed. If you also have a significant amount of savings in the bank then this may not be for you either.
Income protection will provide you with an income in the event that you are unable to work through accident or illness. At some stage in CFM Financial Planning lives, there is a significant chance that CFM Financial Planning will be off of work through accident or illness for a significant period of time. Without an income, your lifestyle could be dramatically compromised and may even mean having to sell your home due to affordability. Income Protection can pay out until retirement, you return to work or in the event of your death until the end of the policy term. Income protection policies will provide you with a tax-free percentage of your earnings. They are also paid out with a range of deferred (waiting) periods between days 1 and 52 weeks. Income protection policies are very unique to the individual and require specifically tailored planning.CFM Financial Planning all have varying job roles and sick pay arrangements with CFM Financial Planning employers, these will determine the price of the policies and what and when they cover.