Boden Samuelin London
The expert advice we offer, combined with the volume of mortgages that we arrange, places us in a very strong position to ensure that our customers have access to the latest deals available and receive a first-class service. Our personalized service will always have your needs at the heart of what we do.
- Whether you’re a first-time buyer, remortgaging, or have a complex financial structure. Our advisors have been in the industry for years and have the expertise and skill to help you.
- All of our brokers know and understand the local market and can provide a tailored solution whatever your needs.
Top Rated Financial Service
- Unividual Eastbourne Terrace London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Bankoyo Spring St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Parkside Private Finance Limited Burwood Pl, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Park Advisory LLP Praed St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- FinAccDirect Spring St, Tyburnia London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Portt & Co Eastbourne Terrace London
- Anico Financial Services Ltd Queensway London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Buckingham Gate Chartered Financial Planners Northumberland Ave London financial consultant financial counsellor
- First Wealth Broadstone Pl London financial consultant financial counsellor
- Caroline Banks & Associates Ltd Seymour St London financial consultant financial counsellor
Business ProfileBoden Samuel
Opening Hours Saturday 9:00am - 3:30pm
Monday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Email [email protected] Telephone +442071129028 Get Direction Map 17 Hanover Square,, London W1S 1BN Reservation: Book now
Food Menu: View
Customer Queries: Contact
Getting a mortgage when self-employed can prove tricky, as the way lenders assess income often makes things much more complicated than for those in employment.
- For sole traders, most lenders will typically need two years’ worth of SA302 forms, plus tax overviews to make their affordability assessments. They will then make a call based on either an average of the last two years’ profits if they have shown an upward curve, or the last year’s profit if revenues have taken a dip
- For limited company directors, income tends to be assessed on salary and dividends; salary and company net profit; or retained net profits in the business
- For a limited liability partnership, lenders will typically need two years’ worth of SA302 forms plus tax overviews, as well as the net profit of the business with confirmation of your percentage share of the profit
- For contractors or freelancers without a traditional wage or pay slip, it is difficult to find a lender prepared to offer you the amount of money you need to borrow
With a wealth of experience in securing the best mortgage deals for the self-employed and people with complex income structures, Boden Samuel can help find a suitable mortgage for you.
Boden Samuel can provide a dedicated advisor who will work closely with you to understand your income structure, discuss your options, and find the best deal. And, because Boden Samuel has access to 90+ lenders and more than 12,000 deals, you’re sure to find deals that you wouldn’t be able to get by going direct.