- 01, December 2020Expired
- Protective Service
Aarong is Bangladesh's most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 21 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade.
Revolutionizing the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad.
- Supervise and lead security and maintenance processes and operations of Aarong
- Ensure maintenance and repair work of Aarong Head Office and Outlets (e.g. electrical equipment, plumbing work, AC and generator service, test and treat water supply) timely and cost-effectively.
- Ensure the safety and security of staff, material, and infrastructure of Aarong Head Office, Outlets, and other Aarong installations
- Ensure cleanliness and hygienic matters by implementing health and safety policy
- Deal in and provide an immediate solution to any emergencies related to security and maintenance
- Manage support staff and maintain canteen operations focusing on hygiene factors and cost-effectiveness
- Maintain, supervise, and monitor the PABX system and control room
- Develop work schedules, allocate tasks, and monitor staff performance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- A Bachelor Degree from any reputed university
- A professional degree in the fire, safety, and security will be preferred
- Seven (7) years of work experience including 2 years in a managerial position in administration/ maintenance and security department
- Knowledge of administration, budgetary control system, CCTV Camera, access control, fire alarm system, Sensormatic gate, PABX system with BTCL Line
- Must have effective communication, analytical ability, problem solving and decision making, and interpersonal skill
- Should have stress management and team-building skills
Salary: As per company policy
Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others as per organization policy
Read Before Apply
Please mail your CV with the subject line “Manager – Security and Maintenance”
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Posted 2 months ago